The Adelaide Business Collective was formed to investigate and demonstrate the economic benefit that a new Citywide Business Alliance could deliver to the City of Adelaide. To achieve this, we vowed to complete the following:
- Establish an Incorporated Association called the Adelaide Business Collective.
- Develop a business and retail sector skills-based Committee representative of the various business sectors and geographical locations of the City and North Adelaide.
- Seek funding from the City of Adelaide (Council) to conduct a Feasibility Study of a Citywide business partnership consistent with overseas models of Business Improvement Districts.
- Ensure that our 205 members including traders in Rundle Mall, Central Market and Precinct Groups are engaged in the Feasibility Study.
- Share outcomes with Foundation Members and stakeholders, and if agreed, progress with Council to a 3-year pilot period.
The Adelaide Business Collective proposes to bring Adelaide city businesses together to provide a coordinated approach to funding, marketing, purchasing and education while ensuring that we work towards clear and measurable goals