Adelaide Business Collective is a not-for-profit that works on behalf of its business members in the City and North Adelaide to create a vibrant and prosperous business environment.
The 'BUSINESS VOICE' for ADELAIDE CITY
WHO ARE WE?
WHY ARE WE HERE?
The Adelaide Business Collective was formed to investigate and demonstrate the economic benefit that a new Citywide Business Alliance could deliver to the City of Adelaide. To achieve this, we vowed to complete the following:
- Establish an Incorporated Association called the Adelaide Business Collective. Done
- Develop a business and retail sector skills-based Committee representative of the various business sectors and geographical locations of the City and North Adelaide. Done
- Seek funding from the City of Adelaide (Council) to conduct a Feasibility Study of a Citywide business partnership consistent with overseas models of Business Improvement Districts. Done
- Ensure that our 212 members including traders in Rundle Mall, Central Market and Precinct Groups are engaged in the Feasibility Study. Done
- Share outcomes with Foundation Members and stakeholders, and if agreed, progress with Council to a 3-year pilot period. The ABC welcomes the new ADELAIDE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AGENCY that commenced operating in January 2021.
- NEW – Work with Council & the new Agency Board to establish the Advisory Committee to represent the business sector.